Latest in the Section
- Dr. Alderete in TRImarchiDG, a graphic designer with a style Argentinian Mexican
- No. 4 Block House, one contemporary pagoda in Nanjing, China
- Internet versus school, is an educational system obsolete?
- Recipe: Homemade chocolate Yolado
- Ecological toy for cats that runs on solar power
- Tips for planting in your garden Crambe
- How to plant papaya in my garden?
- Type Letterpress, calendar printed on cotton leaves
- Levitaton, future bicycle equipped with mobile wifi
- The best reading furniture with room to store books
Popular in the Section
- The new Bottega Veneta bag for men with style
- Cartier launches a watch with gemstone
- Tesco Home can buy virtually from the underground
- Montblanc pays tribute to Alfred Hitchcock with a new set of pens
- Current state: Snowboarding, un libro de David Benedek
- The Higgs boson for dummies
- Paella Valenciana
- Inventor of the paper
- Since Cleopatra died
- The singing of the whales would be a conversation
|Culture & Science - Ecology and Environment|
|Monday, 25 October 2010 08:59|
Tripetala Magnolia tree fall colors. We are pleased to present another beautiful piece in this series on the colors of autumn . The Magnolia tripetala is a truly majestic tree, highly valued from the point of view ornamental.
It is deciduous, native of Southeastern North America, more precisely from the Appalachian Mountains. His colorful autumn, because the foliage turns yellow and brown at this time of year, but its fruit cells, which appear precisely in October, a copy become attractive and colorful in autumn.
Scientific name: Magnolia tripetala
Common name: Tree Magnolia umbrella or umbel.
General appearance: they are characterized by a generous foliage whose big leaves are shiny and bright and may reach 30 to 50 cm long. It is a large tree, which may even reach 15 m tall. Emphasize its large white flowers with a large red style.
Requirements: prefers moist soil, rich with abundant organic matter. Grow well in full sun or partial shade.
Usefulness: mainly ornamental
Multiplication: by seeds