Latest in the Section
- Dr. Alderete in TRImarchiDG, a graphic designer with a style Argentinian Mexican
- No. 4 Block House, one contemporary pagoda in Nanjing, China
- Internet versus school, is an educational system obsolete?
- Recipe: Homemade chocolate Yolado
- Ecological toy for cats that runs on solar power
- Tips for planting in your garden Crambe
- How to plant papaya in my garden?
- Type Letterpress, calendar printed on cotton leaves
- Levitaton, future bicycle equipped with mobile wifi
- The best reading furniture with room to store books
Popular in the Section
- The new Bottega Veneta bag for men with style
- Cartier launches a watch with gemstone
- Tesco Home can buy virtually from the underground
- Montblanc pays tribute to Alfred Hitchcock with a new set of pens
- Current state: Snowboarding, un libro de David Benedek
- The Higgs boson for dummies
- Paella Valenciana
- Inventor of the paper
- Since Cleopatra died
- The singing of the whales would be a conversation
|Culture & Science - Ecology and Environment|
|Monday, 26 April 2010 08:10|
More images of butterflies in the garden . You call us and we enjoyed the search and share.
We always try to provide useful information, especially for not just generalize "butterflies" without knowing its scientific name, its origin and other characteristics. Let's start with the cover image, this is the familiar orange butterfly whose scientific name is Julia Heliconia or simply known as Mariposa Julia.
The picture below is a beautiful butterfly that is no slouch either in color or style. This is a magnificent example of Emerald swallowtail.
The last image for today is certainly as impressive as its predecessors. Just watch the nuances and dramatic colors of the Peacock butterfly, a beauty difficult to describe in words.
Related: More photos of butterflies