Latest in the Section
- Dr. Alderete in TRImarchiDG, a graphic designer with a style Argentinian Mexican
- No. 4 Block House, one contemporary pagoda in Nanjing, China
- Internet versus school, is an educational system obsolete?
- Recipe: Homemade chocolate Yolado
- Ecological toy for cats that runs on solar power
- Tips for planting in your garden Crambe
- How to plant papaya in my garden?
- Type Letterpress, calendar printed on cotton leaves
- Levitaton, future bicycle equipped with mobile wifi
- The best reading furniture with room to store books
Popular in the Section
- The new Bottega Veneta bag for men with style
- Cartier launches a watch with gemstone
- Tesco Home can buy virtually from the underground
- Montblanc pays tribute to Alfred Hitchcock with a new set of pens
- Current state: Snowboarding, un libro de David Benedek
- The Higgs boson for dummies
- Paella Valenciana
- Inventor of the paper
- Since Cleopatra died
- The singing of the whales would be a conversation
|Culture & Science - Ecology and Environment|
|Wednesday, 14 November 2012 12:27|
Each year, in addition to eating (or swallowing without chewing) twelve grapes at the sound of the chimes can also enlist the help of plants to attract good energy for next year. In 2013, things will be better.
The power of color is very strong and there are those who say that each of them is able to attract certain desires: white for peace, pink for love, passion red to light yellow to bring fortune. If you share this belief, the flowers can be your greatest allies.
Learn what kinds of plants and flowers you have about getting fulfill your desires and live a year full of joy.
Having plants around us and is a blessing, they are able to renew our energies and fill our home with good vibrations. If you also ask the help of plants to reinforce your intentions and meanings, the result can be surprising.
The end of year is the perfect time to take stock of your life and make a list of goals for next year. Being clear about what you really want for your life in the coming year, choose your ideal flower and together you shall be invincible.
The Kalanchoe, also known as the "Flower of Fortune" and Dracaena fragrans, known as the "Tree of Happiness" attract more ganos our home and stability. Bamboo attracts prosperity, success and good takes, is always used in Feng Shui.
Violets can be used to help your spiritual side. Lily can bring good influences for your professional life. Bromeliads help you achieve success.
Roses, especially red or pink attract love and angels. White plants reinforce friendships.