Latest in the Section
- Dr. Alderete in TRImarchiDG, a graphic designer with a style Argentinian Mexican
- No. 4 Block House, one contemporary pagoda in Nanjing, China
- Internet versus school, is an educational system obsolete?
- Recipe: Homemade chocolate Yolado
- Ecological toy for cats that runs on solar power
- Tips for planting in your garden Crambe
- How to plant papaya in my garden?
- Type Letterpress, calendar printed on cotton leaves
- Levitaton, future bicycle equipped with mobile wifi
- The best reading furniture with room to store books
Popular in the Section
- The new Bottega Veneta bag for men with style
- Cartier launches a watch with gemstone
- Tesco Home can buy virtually from the underground
- Montblanc pays tribute to Alfred Hitchcock with a new set of pens
- Current state: Snowboarding, un libro de David Benedek
- The Higgs boson for dummies
- Paella Valenciana
- Inventor of the paper
- Since Cleopatra died
- The singing of the whales would be a conversation
|Culture & Science - Ecology and Environment|
|Wednesday, 05 September 2012 18:57|
It consists of a white head in the center called mass, which is the edible part. Around him off with thick green leaves.
Therefore, we recommend that you cultivate in your garden. If you decide to do, here are a few tips to develop properly. For example, the first thing is to note that does not tolerate hot weather very well, so it is appropriate for the time of cultivation and harvesting is done during periods of low temperatures. Similarly, do not have to receive direct sunlight for too long.
As for your care, we must take into account that we planted in a fertile, well-drained soil, it must also be watered very often, because the cauliflower demand a lot of water to grow properly.
In addition to their care, we must also bear in mind that this vegetable has a high water content, so it has a great diuretic power. With this feature and its high potassium content, is very beneficial for all kinds of problems for fluid retention and hypertension.