Latest in the Section
- Dr. Alderete in TRImarchiDG, a graphic designer with a style Argentinian Mexican
- No. 4 Block House, one contemporary pagoda in Nanjing, China
- Internet versus school, is an educational system obsolete?
- Recipe: Homemade chocolate Yolado
- Ecological toy for cats that runs on solar power
- Tips for planting in your garden Crambe
- How to plant papaya in my garden?
- Type Letterpress, calendar printed on cotton leaves
- Levitaton, future bicycle equipped with mobile wifi
- The best reading furniture with room to store books
Popular in the Section
- The new Bottega Veneta bag for men with style
- Cartier launches a watch with gemstone
- Tesco Home can buy virtually from the underground
- Montblanc pays tribute to Alfred Hitchcock with a new set of pens
- Current state: Snowboarding, un libro de David Benedek
- The Higgs boson for dummies
- Paella Valenciana
- Inventor of the paper
- Since Cleopatra died
- The singing of the whales would be a conversation
|Culture & Science - Ecology and Environment|
|Saturday, 18 August 2012 09:00|
Glasses made with wood from sustainably. Few days ago, I was struck by a photo of an Indian wearing diving goggles, made of wood.
I wondered why they did not to market, because they look so warm and seem much more integrated with the human figure. Of course someone already had happened ...
PROOF The company manufactures sunglasses with sotenibles crops harvested timber, as plantations have certifications.
The trees belong to renewable forests in Haiti, where the company is working with NGOs in the replanting of native flora, since this became an urgent need after the terrible earthquake.
Furthermore, PROOF is responsible recycling of used frames, making recyclers discounts to buyers.