Latest in the Section
- Dr. Alderete in TRImarchiDG, a graphic designer with a style Argentinian Mexican
- No. 4 Block House, one contemporary pagoda in Nanjing, China
- Internet versus school, is an educational system obsolete?
- Recipe: Homemade chocolate Yolado
- Ecological toy for cats that runs on solar power
- Tips for planting in your garden Crambe
- How to plant papaya in my garden?
- Type Letterpress, calendar printed on cotton leaves
- Levitaton, future bicycle equipped with mobile wifi
- The best reading furniture with room to store books
Popular in the Section
- The new Bottega Veneta bag for men with style
- Cartier launches a watch with gemstone
- Tesco Home can buy virtually from the underground
- Montblanc pays tribute to Alfred Hitchcock with a new set of pens
- Current state: Snowboarding, un libro de David Benedek
- The Higgs boson for dummies
- Paella Valenciana
- Inventor of the paper
- Since Cleopatra died
- The singing of the whales would be a conversation
|Culture & Science - Ecology and Environment|
|Friday, 17 August 2012 09:31|
In fact, the ficus are ideal for those who do not have time to care very specific plants, as they are particularly resistant.
With regard to irrigation, a very important aspect is that you putting on water only twice a week in summer and once every 8 days in winter. A secret to properly irrigate land is expected to be almost dry. In relation to moisture, no major problems although we recommend spraying and then.
Anyway, the ficus can live outdoors in frost-free climates, in areas with full sun and in partial shade. Yes, we must be careful with the air currents and temperature changes, which are not at all favorable. Also keep in mind that an atmosphere with heating and air conditioning can dry the floor.
Another care to note is that the new earth ficus needs every 15 days in summer, and special liquid fertilizer for greens, especially if we have it lush.
Your pruning needs no further indications. For the ficus is lush, you simply despuntarlo every 2 months, less during the winter. In addition, cuts two sheets of each twig terminal.