Latest in the Section
- No. 4 Block House, one contemporary pagoda in Nanjing, China
- Internet versus school, is an educational system obsolete?
- Recipe: Homemade chocolate Yolado
- Ecological toy for cats that runs on solar power
- Tips for planting in your garden Crambe
- How to plant papaya in my garden?
- Type Letterpress, calendar printed on cotton leaves
- Levitaton, future bicycle equipped with mobile wifi
- The best reading furniture with room to store books
- Tips for Planting organic tomatoes
Popular in the Section
- The new Bottega Veneta bag for men with style
- Cartier launches a watch with gemstone
- Tesco Home can buy virtually from the underground
- Montblanc pays tribute to Alfred Hitchcock with a new set of pens
- Current state: Snowboarding, un libro de David Benedek
- The Higgs boson for dummies
- Paella Valenciana
- Inventor of the paper
- Since Cleopatra died
- The singing of the whales would be a conversation
|Culture & Science - Ecology and Environment|
|Friday, 17 August 2012 09:15|
Lush cosmetics campaign against animal experiments.'s Known cosmetics company Lush, works tirelessly in the fight against animal testing.
Lush (Fresh Handmade Natural Cosmetics / Fresh Handmade Cosmetics), from the site www.fightinganimaltesting.com, proposes different actions to c ombatir animal cruelty, which are used to test cosmetics.
This is a campaign that made the company, through the performance of an activist, Jacqueline Traide. The woman was paid to be manipulated to the public, as the animals are subjected to all kinds of tests, uncomfortable and painful, only to be discarded as trash.
Apparently it had the desired effect: that people could get a few minutes on the skin of animals that are subjected to such torture. See for yourself ...