Latest in the Section
- No. 4 Block House, one contemporary pagoda in Nanjing, China
- Internet versus school, is an educational system obsolete?
- Recipe: Homemade chocolate Yolado
- Ecological toy for cats that runs on solar power
- Tips for planting in your garden Crambe
- How to plant papaya in my garden?
- Type Letterpress, calendar printed on cotton leaves
- Levitaton, future bicycle equipped with mobile wifi
- The best reading furniture with room to store books
- Tips for Planting organic tomatoes
Popular in the Section
- The new Bottega Veneta bag for men with style
- Cartier launches a watch with gemstone
- Tesco Home can buy virtually from the underground
- Montblanc pays tribute to Alfred Hitchcock with a new set of pens
- Current state: Snowboarding, un libro de David Benedek
- The Higgs boson for dummies
- Paella Valenciana
- Inventor of the paper
- Since Cleopatra died
- The singing of the whales would be a conversation
|Culture & Science - Ecology and Environment|
|Friday, 17 August 2012 09:30|
How to make a broom with recycled plastic bottles. Honestly I'm not really recycling of bottles, largely because no soft drinks consumption, but the few that I have saved, it is likely to make me one of these brooms.
One of the ideas of recycling plastic containers and practice simplest I've seen! It only takes 20 bottles, a stick, scissors, nails, hammer and some wire.
The idea of recicloteca.org.br take it and basically involves cutting the bottles into strips and mount it on each other. The first bottle is placed on going the other, is left with its beak, the other must cut them, so they are as strung on the first. Above all one bottle is placed halved.
Then overcook all bottles in a top wire, by going through several times from front to back and from back to front. Finally the wood is introduced, to which all the cylinders are driven with a pair of nails.
I leave the link so you can see step by step, but is in Portuguese is well understood. That will be nice the broom, then tell me ...