Latest in the Section
- Dr. Alderete in TRImarchiDG, a graphic designer with a style Argentinian Mexican
- No. 4 Block House, one contemporary pagoda in Nanjing, China
- Internet versus school, is an educational system obsolete?
- Recipe: Homemade chocolate Yolado
- Ecological toy for cats that runs on solar power
- Tips for planting in your garden Crambe
- How to plant papaya in my garden?
- Type Letterpress, calendar printed on cotton leaves
- Levitaton, future bicycle equipped with mobile wifi
- The best reading furniture with room to store books
Popular in the Section
- The new Bottega Veneta bag for men with style
- Cartier launches a watch with gemstone
- Tesco Home can buy virtually from the underground
- Montblanc pays tribute to Alfred Hitchcock with a new set of pens
- Current state: Snowboarding, un libro de David Benedek
- The Higgs boson for dummies
- Paella Valenciana
- Inventor of the paper
- Since Cleopatra died
- The singing of the whales would be a conversation
|Culture & Science - Ecology and Environment|
|Tuesday, 14 August 2012 09:15|
When grown watermelons, keep in mind that it is best developed in temperatures between 23 and 28 ° C, and you avoid arriving at such low temperatures. Also need a high level of humidity, especially in the months need to flourish.
In soil, it must be said that watermelons are not fussy about where they plant, but do best in well drained soils and fertilizers that are rich in organic matter. Also keep in mind that require the input of a balanced fertilizer until they begin to develop the fruit.
When planting the watermelons must be aware that it must be done within 1.5 meters away, the same must also be left between each plant. The soil should be well prepared before planting, making sure it is well decomposed , and sufficiently fertilized.
Spring is the best time to plant a seed and covered both in trays, and collected from the 11 weeks. If you want to know if they are ripe, choose the sounding hollow when hit with the fingers.