Latest in the Section
- Type Letterpress, calendar printed on cotton leaves
- Levitaton, future bicycle equipped with mobile wifi
- The best reading furniture with room to store books
- Tips for Planting organic tomatoes
- The ultimate chocolate packaging designs
- Vehicles with green technology
- Interesting and fun gardening tricks to care for your plants
- Chocolate Cake Pops
- Parasol able to charge electronic devices by solar
- PIXERS, decals cult film
Popular in the Section
- The new Bottega Veneta bag for men with style
- Cartier launches a watch with gemstone
- Tesco Home can buy virtually from the underground
- Montblanc pays tribute to Alfred Hitchcock with a new set of pens
- Current state: Snowboarding, un libro de David Benedek
- The Higgs boson for dummies
- Paella Valenciana
- Inventor of the paper
- Since Cleopatra died
- The singing of the whales would be a conversation
|Culture & Science - Ecology and Environment|
|Friday, 10 August 2012 09:15|
New football boots Nike "green." Sustainability is the interest of many brands that know where they must inevitably go the planet.
Nike is about to launch a soccer shoe "green" that has some features that make it unique.
The new shoe is named after Nike GS (Green Speed / Speed Green) and is the greenest it has made the company, as it is made from recycled materials and biodegradable. It is also the lightest, and weighs only 160 grams, so it is considered to be the fastest to provide the players.
Polyester parts of the boot are made of recycled plastic and the tension zone with a material made from castor beans, a plant which requires little water as compared to other natural fibers. The company also said that in its manufacture emit 35% less carbon dioxide than other boots.
As for leather, this is a kangaroo, and the presentation of the product does not explain how it was determined that skin. Anyway, it's the spoils of Nike soccer smaller ecological footprint ever produced.
Will be available at Nike's online store from August 15 to an approximate price to 250 euros. It will be an edition of 2,012 pairs limitad.