Latest in the Section
- Dr. Alderete in TRImarchiDG, a graphic designer with a style Argentinian Mexican
- No. 4 Block House, one contemporary pagoda in Nanjing, China
- Internet versus school, is an educational system obsolete?
- Recipe: Homemade chocolate Yolado
- Ecological toy for cats that runs on solar power
- Tips for planting in your garden Crambe
- How to plant papaya in my garden?
- Type Letterpress, calendar printed on cotton leaves
- Levitaton, future bicycle equipped with mobile wifi
- The best reading furniture with room to store books
Popular in the Section
- The new Bottega Veneta bag for men with style
- Cartier launches a watch with gemstone
- Tesco Home can buy virtually from the underground
- Montblanc pays tribute to Alfred Hitchcock with a new set of pens
- Current state: Snowboarding, un libro de David Benedek
- The Higgs boson for dummies
- Paella Valenciana
- Inventor of the paper
- Since Cleopatra died
- The singing of the whales would be a conversation
|Culture & Science - Ecology and Environment|
|Thursday, 09 August 2012 09:30|
Woven bags recycled. If you love knitting and have saved many bags you do not know what to do with them, I'd love to hear this proposal.
This is the blog of a recycler called Carolina Agostino. His works are made entirely with recycled plastic bags.
The blog is called I make stock , and contains a world of work made from strips of recycled bags and woven crochet and other techniques, including artist reuses the bags of milk.
From bags, purses, pots, to rugs and carpets, seats up chairs! They really are incredible possibilities offered by this material, which is so important to recycle, to avoid the use and manufacture of new materials, and avoid plastic pollution that is saturating the planet.
Photo via: tehagobolsa.blogspot.com