Latest in the Section
- Dr. Alderete in TRImarchiDG, a graphic designer with a style Argentinian Mexican
- No. 4 Block House, one contemporary pagoda in Nanjing, China
- Internet versus school, is an educational system obsolete?
- Recipe: Homemade chocolate Yolado
- Ecological toy for cats that runs on solar power
- Tips for planting in your garden Crambe
- How to plant papaya in my garden?
- Type Letterpress, calendar printed on cotton leaves
- Levitaton, future bicycle equipped with mobile wifi
- The best reading furniture with room to store books
Popular in the Section
- The new Bottega Veneta bag for men with style
- Cartier launches a watch with gemstone
- Tesco Home can buy virtually from the underground
- Montblanc pays tribute to Alfred Hitchcock with a new set of pens
- Current state: Snowboarding, un libro de David Benedek
- The Higgs boson for dummies
- Paella Valenciana
- Inventor of the paper
- Since Cleopatra died
- The singing of the whales would be a conversation
|Culture & Science - Ecology and Environment|
|Wednesday, 08 August 2012 09:15|
When caring for a bonsai fig is to consider some tips:
This tree needs to be in the sun as long as possible, even during the time when it becomes warmer is better than not for long as it could spoil. It is also important to be protected from freezing and frost, though a little cold has a good feel to each of the stations with their temperatures.
As for watering bonsai fig tree, there is a certain frequency but have to water every time the substrate is partially dried, so I need more water in summer than in winter.
Also, this bonsai needs to be supplied with a liquid fertilizer for bonsai every 15 days in the period that goes from beginning to sprout until late summer. Course, never have to pay immediately, after doing a transplant.
Finally, we must recommend that the fig tree bonsai pruning starts when the branch has already come to be 6 to 8 leaves and then have time to grow better and to bear fruit.