Latest in the Section
- Dr. Alderete in TRImarchiDG, a graphic designer with a style Argentinian Mexican
- No. 4 Block House, one contemporary pagoda in Nanjing, China
- Internet versus school, is an educational system obsolete?
- Recipe: Homemade chocolate Yolado
- Ecological toy for cats that runs on solar power
- Tips for planting in your garden Crambe
- How to plant papaya in my garden?
- Type Letterpress, calendar printed on cotton leaves
- Levitaton, future bicycle equipped with mobile wifi
- The best reading furniture with room to store books
Popular in the Section
- The new Bottega Veneta bag for men with style
- Cartier launches a watch with gemstone
- Tesco Home can buy virtually from the underground
- Montblanc pays tribute to Alfred Hitchcock with a new set of pens
- Current state: Snowboarding, un libro de David Benedek
- The Higgs boson for dummies
- Paella Valenciana
- Inventor of the paper
- Since Cleopatra died
- The singing of the whales would be a conversation
|Culture & Science - Ecology and Environment|
|Wednesday, 08 August 2012 09:15|
Recycling Furniture for mini gardens. The transformation of the old furniture into something useful and attractive, is a trend that is committed to the imagination and creativity to everyone.
All that means a saving in raw materials, buying less, or less waste generation, it is valuable to give relief to the environment. In addition, you ensure that nobody will like an accessory that you yourself have designed.
This idea was very interesting, because it is simple to perform and allows plant lovers a good use of space.
As a piece of furniture which may deteriorate in the open, is suitable for indoor or covered patio gardens. While a painting or waterproofing protective could afford to have it outside.
This sideboard has simply served as a receptacle for small pots, but the inner lining of plastic, could also be filled directly from earth, waterproofing and punching the bottom to drain the water, which would fall way terrace of a drawer to another.