Latest in the Section
- Dr. Alderete in TRImarchiDG, a graphic designer with a style Argentinian Mexican
- No. 4 Block House, one contemporary pagoda in Nanjing, China
- Internet versus school, is an educational system obsolete?
- Recipe: Homemade chocolate Yolado
- Ecological toy for cats that runs on solar power
- Tips for planting in your garden Crambe
- How to plant papaya in my garden?
- Type Letterpress, calendar printed on cotton leaves
- Levitaton, future bicycle equipped with mobile wifi
- The best reading furniture with room to store books
Popular in the Section
- The new Bottega Veneta bag for men with style
- Cartier launches a watch with gemstone
- Tesco Home can buy virtually from the underground
- Montblanc pays tribute to Alfred Hitchcock with a new set of pens
- Current state: Snowboarding, un libro de David Benedek
- The Higgs boson for dummies
- Paella Valenciana
- Inventor of the paper
- Since Cleopatra died
- The singing of the whales would be a conversation
|Culture & Science - Ecology and Environment|
|Monday, 06 August 2012 20:31|
The trunk of Brazil is growing both inside and outside of houses. Of course, we must be careful with the light it will receive as much light needs to be to retain the green color in the leaves. However, in summer the sun receive can damage a lot.
This plant needs to grow at a high temperature location, but can withstand climates less than ten degrees at odd moments. As, irrigation is not necessary to deposit excess water, but it is always advisable to keep the substrate moist.
A trick of professional care of these plants is to clean the leaves with a wet cloth over all the year. Thus, not only gives you more color to the leaves, but also helps in growth. Another element that can be used is the polish, but it must be with moderation, that is, at most once every two months.
A final trick also helps the tree from Brazil to grow the right way is to get a bath with a nebulizer, unless we have it located in full sun.