Latest in the Section
- Dr. Alderete in TRImarchiDG, a graphic designer with a style Argentinian Mexican
- No. 4 Block House, one contemporary pagoda in Nanjing, China
- Internet versus school, is an educational system obsolete?
- Recipe: Homemade chocolate Yolado
- Ecological toy for cats that runs on solar power
- Tips for planting in your garden Crambe
- How to plant papaya in my garden?
- Type Letterpress, calendar printed on cotton leaves
- Levitaton, future bicycle equipped with mobile wifi
- The best reading furniture with room to store books
Popular in the Section
- The new Bottega Veneta bag for men with style
- Cartier launches a watch with gemstone
- Tesco Home can buy virtually from the underground
- Montblanc pays tribute to Alfred Hitchcock with a new set of pens
- Current state: Snowboarding, un libro de David Benedek
- The Higgs boson for dummies
- Paella Valenciana
- Inventor of the paper
- Since Cleopatra died
- The singing of the whales would be a conversation
|Culture & Science - Ecology and Environment|
|Friday, 03 August 2012 09:00|
To grow this plant in a pot you can follow these tips:
All you need are some seeds of basil, a pot that is high and a little fertilizer. Plant several seeds spread and you will see the first seedlings appear within a few days.
When the first plants removed less developed buds so that the best specimens can grow much better and higher quality. Locate the pot near a window that between sunlight for several hours a day. You must be a site that is not too cold for the development of convenient way for its growing.
Be careful also with irrigation as too much can kill the plant. Must always be moist but without puddles and very important to have good drainage so that water will always drain well, because too much water can kill.
Just suggesting that you consider the best time to cultivate is the spring but not too cold as any time of year is good. As they grow the leaves can be pruned to start using them.