Latest in the Section
- Dr. Alderete in TRImarchiDG, a graphic designer with a style Argentinian Mexican
- No. 4 Block House, one contemporary pagoda in Nanjing, China
- Internet versus school, is an educational system obsolete?
- Recipe: Homemade chocolate Yolado
- Ecological toy for cats that runs on solar power
- Tips for planting in your garden Crambe
- How to plant papaya in my garden?
- Type Letterpress, calendar printed on cotton leaves
- Levitaton, future bicycle equipped with mobile wifi
- The best reading furniture with room to store books
Popular in the Section
- The new Bottega Veneta bag for men with style
- Cartier launches a watch with gemstone
- Tesco Home can buy virtually from the underground
- Montblanc pays tribute to Alfred Hitchcock with a new set of pens
- Current state: Snowboarding, un libro de David Benedek
- The Higgs boson for dummies
- Paella Valenciana
- Inventor of the paper
- Since Cleopatra died
- The singing of the whales would be a conversation
|Culture & Science - Ecology and Environment|
|Friday, 03 August 2012 09:15|
WWF Solar Boat defending the Spanish coast. WWF solar catamaran is a major environmental organization, which since 2010 runs the Spanish coast in his work about the problems faced by coastal and marine ecosystems.
This summer, has sailed from Cartagena, on July 19 and will tour the Mediterranean coast, passing by the coast of Alicante, Murcia, Almeria and Granada.
The main purpose of the trip this year, is gathering signatures against the reform of the current Coastal Law, representing the platform not at our expense.
If you want to get on the solar boat and enjoy a stroll by the sea, you should approach the information booths the night before to sign up. Or Fridays, by going directly to the port will have the ability to upload if you run in the top ten.
Between 2 and 26 August, there will be a photo contest "Embark with WWF Solar", in order to spread the importance of conservation of marine ecosystems and coasts, through the figure of the catamaran.
The Facebook of WWF Spain will find the schedule with dates and items that will visit the ship, so you can participate in activities.