Latest in the Section
- Dr. Alderete in TRImarchiDG, a graphic designer with a style Argentinian Mexican
- No. 4 Block House, one contemporary pagoda in Nanjing, China
- Internet versus school, is an educational system obsolete?
- Recipe: Homemade chocolate Yolado
- Ecological toy for cats that runs on solar power
- Tips for planting in your garden Crambe
- How to plant papaya in my garden?
- Type Letterpress, calendar printed on cotton leaves
- Levitaton, future bicycle equipped with mobile wifi
- The best reading furniture with room to store books
Popular in the Section
- The new Bottega Veneta bag for men with style
- Cartier launches a watch with gemstone
- Tesco Home can buy virtually from the underground
- Montblanc pays tribute to Alfred Hitchcock with a new set of pens
- Current state: Snowboarding, un libro de David Benedek
- The Higgs boson for dummies
- Paella Valenciana
- Inventor of the paper
- Since Cleopatra died
- The singing of the whales would be a conversation
|Culture & Science - Ecology and Environment|
|Monday, 30 July 2012 09:15|
Also, aesthetically, kentia plant is very striking. It can grow to two meters tall and elegant leaves, which are divided by many leaflets long, narrow and arched an effect very attractive fan.
Light is one of the main kentia care. This plant must be located in a shady, but preferably should never be in direct sunlight. The temperature must be warm, ie between 14 and 18 degrees Celsius in winter.
The Kentia watering should be moderate but uniform. Therefore, experts recommend that you use a capillary watering system for the water to better reach the plant, and its growth can be made in a proper way.
Another of the most recommended care of kentia is that if you have one, you get used to remove dust from the leaves regularly with a damp cloth. Also, if is hit with irrigation, which is not a matter to present great difficulties, the palm can remain alive for a lot of time. No doubt this will be very important for you if you are a true lover of plants, which will enjoy watching your progress.