Latest in the Section
- Dr. Alderete in TRImarchiDG, a graphic designer with a style Argentinian Mexican
- No. 4 Block House, one contemporary pagoda in Nanjing, China
- Internet versus school, is an educational system obsolete?
- Recipe: Homemade chocolate Yolado
- Ecological toy for cats that runs on solar power
- Tips for planting in your garden Crambe
- How to plant papaya in my garden?
- Type Letterpress, calendar printed on cotton leaves
- Levitaton, future bicycle equipped with mobile wifi
- The best reading furniture with room to store books
Popular in the Section
- The new Bottega Veneta bag for men with style
- Cartier launches a watch with gemstone
- Tesco Home can buy virtually from the underground
- Montblanc pays tribute to Alfred Hitchcock with a new set of pens
- Current state: Snowboarding, un libro de David Benedek
- The Higgs boson for dummies
- Paella Valenciana
- Inventor of the paper
- Since Cleopatra died
- The singing of the whales would be a conversation
|Culture & Science - Ecology and Environment|
|Monday, 30 July 2012 09:36|
To avoid growth problems, first it must be kept in a room, and then, growing, and we can go abroad, because it will be stronger.
One of the most important things of cyclamen is that you never have to have the sunlight directly, as they burn. It is important that the Let's place in a shaded spot, although we have it outdoors. Also, do not feel good high temperature, which pro in the summer months, you better get her out of the yard and put it inside our home.
As relates to the risk should be moderate, although it is very important to bear in mind the need to maintain a humid atmosphere. Similarly, we must prevent excessive accumulation of water in the bottom of the pot, as this type of plant, but water, you need a moist environment. An excess of water caused by poor drainage, can kill quickly.
Considering this need for water, gardening experts recommend applying the self-watering cyclamen, very comfortable when you forget the daily watering, and also to control the amount of water.