Latest in the Section
- Dr. Alderete in TRImarchiDG, a graphic designer with a style Argentinian Mexican
- No. 4 Block House, one contemporary pagoda in Nanjing, China
- Internet versus school, is an educational system obsolete?
- Recipe: Homemade chocolate Yolado
- Ecological toy for cats that runs on solar power
- Tips for planting in your garden Crambe
- How to plant papaya in my garden?
- Type Letterpress, calendar printed on cotton leaves
- Levitaton, future bicycle equipped with mobile wifi
- The best reading furniture with room to store books
Popular in the Section
- The new Bottega Veneta bag for men with style
- Cartier launches a watch with gemstone
- Tesco Home can buy virtually from the underground
- Montblanc pays tribute to Alfred Hitchcock with a new set of pens
- Current state: Snowboarding, un libro de David Benedek
- The Higgs boson for dummies
- Paella Valenciana
- Inventor of the paper
- Since Cleopatra died
- The singing of the whales would be a conversation
|Culture & Science - Ecology and Environment|
|Monday, 30 July 2012 09:30|
Kid's composting recyclers. What to make compost is something that children understand immediately and enjoy tremendously.
When there is room to do outdoors, they will see the whole process in which organic waste transforms into rich soil for the seedlings in the garden or orchard, and where more than disgusting worms worms are valuable workers.
Of course, many children are not lucky enough to live this adventure so intensely, but since today there are many designs that can be used in composting at home, also children of the cities can have fun making compost.
For that have designed these special composting, which are almost like a toy, as they have colors and striking forms that have a didactic function. With these, children will be taken very seriously by recycling organic waste: paper, bread, shells, everything has to go in the right compartment.
Of course, we must teach them that food is not wasted, lest we want to use the new device, useful food ends up in the trash. Ah, they are called Miniville Composting System.