Latest in the Section
- Dr. Alderete in TRImarchiDG, a graphic designer with a style Argentinian Mexican
- No. 4 Block House, one contemporary pagoda in Nanjing, China
- Internet versus school, is an educational system obsolete?
- Recipe: Homemade chocolate Yolado
- Ecological toy for cats that runs on solar power
- Tips for planting in your garden Crambe
- How to plant papaya in my garden?
- Type Letterpress, calendar printed on cotton leaves
- Levitaton, future bicycle equipped with mobile wifi
- The best reading furniture with room to store books
Popular in the Section
- The new Bottega Veneta bag for men with style
- Cartier launches a watch with gemstone
- Tesco Home can buy virtually from the underground
- Montblanc pays tribute to Alfred Hitchcock with a new set of pens
- Current state: Snowboarding, un libro de David Benedek
- The Higgs boson for dummies
- Paella Valenciana
- Inventor of the paper
- Since Cleopatra died
- The singing of the whales would be a conversation
|Culture & Science - Ecology and Environment|
|Friday, 27 July 2012 09:00|
Reforestation, the squirrel will cross Spain without touching the ground. Who has not imagined that squirrel, which was said to jump from branch to branch could cross the whole of Spain in the old days, without ever touching the ground?
What until now was only a legend, or a belief in better times for some, is on track to become a reality. Sure you want to be part of this wonderful work that the Foundation has set + trees do: "The Way of The Chipmunks."
It is the realization of an "environmental corridor" linking rate with the Pyrenees, a way in which trees are the protagonists and the chipmunks the travelers.
Realizing this dream will mean planting 100 million trees in the Iberian Peninsula, a stretch of 2,400 kilometers. The project began last year and now the road is being traveled by the first vice president of the Foundation + trees, Juan Valero, to Indentify deforested areas and contact with landowners and relevant authorities to each stage.
There are several ways to participate in the realization of the "Way of the Chipmunks" from contributions of a euro, for a subway on the way to the simple and powerful volunteer work that will make the longing of the soul of many Spanish will open the doors to beautiful trees full of life.
Learn about the details in the blog of the Way of the Chipmunks and choose how to participate you are most interested.