Latest in the Section
- Dr. Alderete in TRImarchiDG, a graphic designer with a style Argentinian Mexican
- No. 4 Block House, one contemporary pagoda in Nanjing, China
- Internet versus school, is an educational system obsolete?
- Recipe: Homemade chocolate Yolado
- Ecological toy for cats that runs on solar power
- Tips for planting in your garden Crambe
- How to plant papaya in my garden?
- Type Letterpress, calendar printed on cotton leaves
- Levitaton, future bicycle equipped with mobile wifi
- The best reading furniture with room to store books
Popular in the Section
- The new Bottega Veneta bag for men with style
- Cartier launches a watch with gemstone
- Tesco Home can buy virtually from the underground
- Montblanc pays tribute to Alfred Hitchcock with a new set of pens
- Current state: Snowboarding, un libro de David Benedek
- The Higgs boson for dummies
- Paella Valenciana
- Inventor of the paper
- Since Cleopatra died
- The singing of the whales would be a conversation
|Culture & Science - Ecology and Environment|
|Wednesday, 18 July 2012 09:15|
Cover crops: Vertical Garden at the airport in Canada. green walls, also known as ground cover or vertical gardens are inspiring works of great beauty in the world.
As this enormous composition, located at the airport in Edmonton, Canada, giving the building an incredible feeling of freshness, while harmonizing the different spaces.
This vertical garden is a creation of the company Green over Grey (Grey Green), inspired by the abstract works of painters Emily Carr and Donald Canadian Flath. The structure was made from recycled materials.
The canopy covers an area of 132 square meters and consists of 800 plants hydroponically , belonging to 32 species. Besides giving life to the hall of the airport, the green wall functions as air purifier, absorbing carbon dioxide and providing oxygen and moisture to the air.