Latest in the Section
- Dr. Alderete in TRImarchiDG, a graphic designer with a style Argentinian Mexican
- No. 4 Block House, one contemporary pagoda in Nanjing, China
- Internet versus school, is an educational system obsolete?
- Recipe: Homemade chocolate Yolado
- Ecological toy for cats that runs on solar power
- Tips for planting in your garden Crambe
- How to plant papaya in my garden?
- Type Letterpress, calendar printed on cotton leaves
- Levitaton, future bicycle equipped with mobile wifi
- The best reading furniture with room to store books
Popular in the Section
- The new Bottega Veneta bag for men with style
- Cartier launches a watch with gemstone
- Tesco Home can buy virtually from the underground
- Montblanc pays tribute to Alfred Hitchcock with a new set of pens
- Current state: Snowboarding, un libro de David Benedek
- The Higgs boson for dummies
- Paella Valenciana
- Inventor of the paper
- Since Cleopatra died
- The singing of the whales would be a conversation
|Culture & Science - Ecology and Environment|
|Thursday, 31 May 2012 09:15|
Ask the mayor of Tarifa not built Valdevaqueros urbanization. There are many people right now mobilizing to prevent conduct an urban megaproject in Valdevaqueros, one of the last virgin beaches in Spain .
The climate is of indignation against the City Council approved the construction rate of 350 apartments and over 1,400 hotel rooms in paradise Valdevaqueros.
The project would cover an area of 700,000 square meters, ranking among the Natural Park of the Strait and the Park of the Acorns. This is an area that remains undisturbed beauty, ideal for enjoying nature while respecting the ecosystem .
While this is already approved, the organization EQUO through the group Green European present the issue to the European Parliament as it can be considered illegal such construction, since it is a European natural area that should remain protected.
You can send a letter to the mayor of Tarifa, reminding the absurdity of such a venture, when there are too many bricks in Spain. With each letter to the Mayor also sent a copy to the secretariat of "Man and the Biosphere" by UNESCO. Go here and fill your data (copy and paste into your browser):
Thanks for spreading.