Latest in the Section
- No. 4 Block House, one contemporary pagoda in Nanjing, China
- Internet versus school, is an educational system obsolete?
- Recipe: Homemade chocolate Yolado
- Ecological toy for cats that runs on solar power
- Tips for planting in your garden Crambe
- How to plant papaya in my garden?
- Type Letterpress, calendar printed on cotton leaves
- Levitaton, future bicycle equipped with mobile wifi
- The best reading furniture with room to store books
- Tips for Planting organic tomatoes
Popular in the Section
- The new Bottega Veneta bag for men with style
- Cartier launches a watch with gemstone
- Tesco Home can buy virtually from the underground
- Montblanc pays tribute to Alfred Hitchcock with a new set of pens
- Current state: Snowboarding, un libro de David Benedek
- The Higgs boson for dummies
- Paella Valenciana
- Inventor of the paper
- Since Cleopatra died
- The singing of the whales would be a conversation
|Culture & Science - Science|
|Wednesday, 25 August 2010 19:17|
The Biotechnology can be defined as a science (or pseudo-science) arising from the compilation of others such as biology, biochemistry, genetics, virology, agronomy, engineering, chemistry, medicine and veterinary among others, since their main feature is that is capable of from living organisms or compounds derived from living organisms to obtain products of value to man.
The growing interest in recent years has attracted biotechnology, both in academia and in economic activity has resulted, among other things, a proliferation of definitions and therefore a growing professional demada so today I speak of the biotechnology courses .
If you are interested in the implementation of the processes performed by living beings for research and pharmaceutical production, food, industrial or environmental with innovative technology, and aspire to a quality education, this course is specially designed for you.