Latest in the Section
- No. 4 Block House, one contemporary pagoda in Nanjing, China
- Internet versus school, is an educational system obsolete?
- Recipe: Homemade chocolate Yolado
- Ecological toy for cats that runs on solar power
- Tips for planting in your garden Crambe
- How to plant papaya in my garden?
- Type Letterpress, calendar printed on cotton leaves
- Levitaton, future bicycle equipped with mobile wifi
- The best reading furniture with room to store books
- Tips for Planting organic tomatoes
Popular in the Section
- The new Bottega Veneta bag for men with style
- Cartier launches a watch with gemstone
- Tesco Home can buy virtually from the underground
- Montblanc pays tribute to Alfred Hitchcock with a new set of pens
- Current state: Snowboarding, un libro de David Benedek
- The Higgs boson for dummies
- Paella Valenciana
- Inventor of the paper
- Since Cleopatra died
- The singing of the whales would be a conversation
|Culture & Science - Science|
|Wednesday, 25 August 2010 19:41|
The Nanotechnology is the science that is applied to a nanoscale level, that is extremely small measures "nanos" for working and manipulating atoms and their molecular structures.
The nanotechnology revolution, is associated, first, to "molecular manufacturing" whose viability would have a huge impact on our lives, economies, countries and society at large in the near future. Among the effects, they emphasize its potential impacts in medicine, biology, environment, information technology, construction. At present the major practical advances already exist in some fields: Nanoparticles, Nanotubes, etc. .. This is the impact that large numbers of professionals needed to be pursued by what I speak of nanotechnology courses .
Nanotechnology Course Objectives:
• understand the concepts, principles, theories and basic facts related to nanoscience and nanotechnology;