Culture & Science -
Tuesday, 04 September 2012 20:34
In Espaciociencia all kinds of issues related to science, the environment, outer space , etc ... on the other topics are taught in school and in fact are often targeted algunso schoolwork that you can ask for the subject of sciences. Let us see some of these works, or guidelines to make them, and depending on the courses.
The school science works, always relate mostly to the subject of natural sciences but with all the changes that occur in the current education system that the subject can also be known by the name of Environmental Awareness, or simply Science, if it covers other aspects.
Schoolwork as courses
Before seeing the work, I want to note that this is only a "guideline" and that nothing is something "official". The list is drawn from the work that has been asked by students in different courses in different schools.
Jobs 1 That:
- The solar system: A simple job that you can ask before even reaching the ESO and in which you will have to explain what the planets of the solar system, the distance between them, characteristics, etc ...
- Planet Earth: Another very common, and also if you are attentive in class, can you do it easily. Is to explain how it is and what features does planet earth. You may have to develop their explanation talking about its axis of rotation, the earth layers, etc ...
- Living things: A study of natural sciences devoted to different types of beings and animals that can be found in our environment and the human body itself. You may also be expanded tengais the theme of Animals Vertebrate and invertebrate animals.
- Plants: In which you will have to explain all types of existing plants as well as live, and how they develop in nature.
- Minerals: Thread in which you will have to talk about the different classifications of minerals in the soil, its origin and its characteristics.
Jobs Secondary 2:
- Composition of matter: This is an issue that in some schools ask in the first of ESO although they ask other second. We talk in which parts are divided matter, whether living or elements such as hydrogen, oxygen and carbon.
- Energy and environment: As energy is developed in the environment and that is this.
- Light and sound: A year in which we mainly explain the basics of nature and propagation of light.
- The internal energy: An interesting work on power and heat to the inside of the earth. You'll have to speak clearly of volcanoes, eruptions or different types of relief.
- Vital functions: A study on the relationship and reproduction of living beings.
- Ecosystems: Working ecosystems as they relate to the biosphere and other Earth systems. We can also include aquatic ecosystems.
Jobs That 3rd:
- The external geological activity on the planet: A work about how energy is distributed in the earth, on air or what the greenhouse.
- Landforms: A very interesting work which has to explain how it evolves and as land relief is changing by different factors.
- Humanity and the environment: The relationship between human beings and the environment.
- The human body: a recurring job in science. Explain the whole human body.
- Food: The food pyramid and all types of food.
- Nutrition: A topic to explain what nutrition and process from which food enters the mouth until dissolved.
- Sexuality and human reproduction: Another recurring theme in the work of science.
Jobs That 4th:
- The Cell: A theme that will make you able to develop a work that expose what cells are, how they are formed and broken and most of what is present in living things, plants, etc ...
- Vitamins: A topic to talk about the different types of vitamins that are living and what they need.
- DNA and genetics: A job to talk about the origins of genetics and what the DNA differences between species.
Jobs 1 High School:
- Living Things Classification: Differentiate living things, and that is indeed an issue to be treating throughout the ESO.
- Nutrition in plants and animals: As is nutrition for the plants, which can develop in the field of plants quarter 1st ESO and animals. In this work you may have to explain the reproduction in plants and animals.
Works 2nd year:
- Biomolecules: A job to speak of which are molecules of living things.
- Metabolic processes: This paper can speak of all biochemical reactions and physicochemical processes occurring in a cell and the organism.
- Biotechnology: A theme that occurs much now in science or biology classes in high school and 2 in which you can develop as technology based on biology, especially used in agriculture, pharmacy, food science, environmental and medicine.
- Microbiology: To do work on the branch of biology in charge of the study of microorganisms, small living things.
- Immunology: To do work on the branch of biology and biomedical science that deals with the study of the immune system.
Video of schoolwork in the sciences:
Other items of interest in EspacioCiencia: