Latest in the Section
- Dr. Alderete in TRImarchiDG, a graphic designer with a style Argentinian Mexican
- No. 4 Block House, one contemporary pagoda in Nanjing, China
- Internet versus school, is an educational system obsolete?
- Recipe: Homemade chocolate Yolado
- Ecological toy for cats that runs on solar power
- Tips for planting in your garden Crambe
- How to plant papaya in my garden?
- Type Letterpress, calendar printed on cotton leaves
- Levitaton, future bicycle equipped with mobile wifi
- The best reading furniture with room to store books
Popular in the Section
- The new Bottega Veneta bag for men with style
- Cartier launches a watch with gemstone
- Tesco Home can buy virtually from the underground
- Montblanc pays tribute to Alfred Hitchcock with a new set of pens
- Current state: Snowboarding, un libro de David Benedek
- The Higgs boson for dummies
- Paella Valenciana
- Inventor of the paper
- Since Cleopatra died
- The singing of the whales would be a conversation
|Culture & Science - Science|
|Sunday, 22 April 2012 00:09|
The Greek numbers are part of a number system used until today and Greek letters used as symbols of numbers.
These numbers are used more widely as part of the language as a system of numbering in itself. Prefixes corresponding to different numbers are used to create compound words such as "single stranded" (single chain), "triad" (of three), "Hex" (six-sided), "staff" (six lines) and more.
The numbers are:
Of course there are many words in Greek and Spanish numbers, so we have included only a few in this list.
It is believed that the numbering system from the Greek Roman, although in the first there is a zero symbol, whereas in the second itself, included by astronomers Hellenistic and which have been used in the representation of figures as limiting fractions, but not in the integer part of a number.
Photo | Flickr