Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Internet|
|Thursday, 03 February 2011 14:26|
ONO and Cisco have released their collaboration agreement to make a significant evolution in offering television operator, will bring HD content and a cable-decoder based on the TiVo software.
ONO brings TiVo to Spain
ONO will last , "in the future" according to its press release, high definition television programming in their households, while continuing its service providing video store, recording software and Internet access through the same decoder, which integrated cable-modem, enabling access to available online video streaming.
One of the strengths of the Cisco 8685DVB HD-DVR is just the internal software, which have enjoyed for much longer than Americans, and allows pause a live broadcast and then resume at that point. For its part, the decoder will be keeping the actual live broadcast in its internal memory, and will be playing it at our own pace.
To store content, it has inside of a 160 GB hard drive, upgradeable to 1 TB, but also be able to access content from other systems on the same local network using the DLNA standard.
As for other technical characteristics of the device includes support for 3D content, and both HDMI connectors, SCART, optical audio output, Ethernet port to connect to the local network, a pair of USB ports and a smartcard slot for cards type used in the pay DTT channels.