Latest in the Section
- New Google Maps, first impressions
- Mobile games revenues to triple in portable consoles
- Google video portrays an evolution of the Web since its inception
- Utilities to keep your Android point
- Amazon mayhem, games lowered to $ 2
- New applications made during the Glass Google I / O 2013
- HP Slatebook X2 is the new HP hybrid Android
- Apple updates iTunes to version 11.0.3 with a new MiniPlayer and other minor improvements
- Angry Birds The film will be released in 2016
- Aprovecha al máximo Storify Business
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Internet|
|Sunday, 12 August 2012 12:59|
BitTorrent, Inc., the company responsible for the development of uTorrent P2P client, is financed, among other sources, through advertising displayed on the browser menu offered during the installation process the application.
From the next version of uTorrent, advertising also invade the user interface for uTorrent, which reserved a rectangle to display banners. This space will be used to disseminate campaigns related to their own products, games, product safety or privacy. Also be used to promote downloading torrents sponsored, as new artists or novice filmmakers.
In principle, the display of the banner can not be disabled, but you can always avoided buying uTorrent Plus version, which costs $ 24.95.