Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Internet|
|Thursday, 09 August 2012 19:17|
The speed of broadband in Spain thrive again, after closing 2011 with a decrease in average speed up to 3.8 Mbps Depending on the edition of the first quarter of 2012 Report on the State of Akamai Internet, Spain retrieves the upward trend with an average speed of 4.6 Mbps, increasing by 35% over the extent of a year ago, which was located at 3.4 Mbps
This rate places us globally at number 35, and at position 20 of the 23 countries analyzed in the European zone, just above Israel, Italy and Turkey.
In this issue Akamai has decided to raise the minimum speed threshold required to be considered in connection broadband to 4 Mbps. Following this criterion, in Spain only 44% of users have a broadband connection properly. The percentage drops to 4.8% when analyzing users navigate more than 10 Mbps, the minimum threshold for a high speed connection.