Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Internet|
|Tuesday, 17 July 2012 13:46|
The Minister of Education, Culture and Sports, José Ignacio Wert, has announced that the government is preparing new measures to protect intellectual property.
After referring to the Law Sinde and welcomed by the international recognition that has led to the departure from Spain in the list 301 of the U.S., known as the blacklist of intellectual property, has said that now seek to "make such protection effective."
Anticipates that after the Council of Ministers on Friday will be "positive news" about it.
The Secretary of State for Telecommunications and Information Society, Victor Calvo-Sotelo, said recently that the Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport working on a new Intellectual Property Law to be presented during this year, even before " would be anticipated partial modification of the old canon digital and mentoring of the management entities. "