Latest in the Section
- New Google Maps, first impressions
- Mobile games revenues to triple in portable consoles
- Google video portrays an evolution of the Web since its inception
- Utilities to keep your Android point
- Amazon mayhem, games lowered to $ 2
- New applications made during the Glass Google I / O 2013
- HP Slatebook X2 is the new HP hybrid Android
- Apple updates iTunes to version 11.0.3 with a new MiniPlayer and other minor improvements
- Angry Birds The film will be released in 2016
- Aprovecha al máximo Storify Business
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Internet|
|Saturday, 07 July 2012 13:09|
If you're using to pay Oron and have uploaded content owned by Liberty Media (owner of Barnes & Noble, Viacom or Time Warner and other companies), your data, including payment, may be provided to his lawyers.
Corbin Fisher, adult content producer and subsidiary of Liberty, requested $ 34.8 million to cyberlocker Oron for allowing the discharge of contents of your property. To achieve a settlement to avoid the lawsuit, Oron Corbin Fisher has offered access to their systems so they can delete its contents. Also each download may be used to add a link to a store that allows purchase legally.
Oron's offer goes further, because they also offer their cooperation to identify users who have used the service to spread copyrighted material owned by Liberty Media. Oron offers to facilitate the IP address, bank details and email addresses and more.
Oron is trying to save the furniture with this agreement, as the judge handling the case has frozen all assets .