Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Internet|
|Thursday, 29 March 2012 11:42|
You are two countries who have opened investigations to clarify the ability of the new iPhone to connect to LTE. Sweden, the country that have achieved the first commercial LTE network in the world can not use the new iPad.
The boxes of the devices offered for sale in Australia have attached a sticker that warns that the ability 4G does not work in the country. Apple has been forced to take this action after the process that opened the consumer authorities to compel him to rectify the advertising and allow consumers to get their money request.
As published in bandaancha.eu few hours after his presentation, which boasts 4G new iPhone only works on North American frequency bands , which are different from those adopted in Europe. The problem would be higher if the advertising does not highlight this feature. But the Spanish website of Apple continues to emphasize the 4G capacity without clarifying that does not conform to European standards.
The first LTE network in the world does not fit the new iPad
Sweden also has opened an investigation after the Consumer Agency has received numerous complaints from buyers about the 4G iPhone. Disappointment there may be greater than in other countries since they were introduced together with Norway as the first country in the world with a commercial LTE network, thanks to the deployment of a little over two years is making TeliaSonera.