Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Hardware|
|Thursday, 18 August 2011 01:21|
Surely you remember that a few months, it's not just all over the world had all along about the future that awaited the DViCO each following its purchase by the CO MINEVOX. Updates to your media players were conspicuous by their absence and bet the house, its Android-based player (the XROID A1) was experiencing significant delays. Well, it seems I finally have taken longer to light and are appearing on the Internet the first team's analysis, like the one just published the blog 1e2.it .
Based on a Sigma 8657 processor (in its non-macrovision), the TViX XROID A1 has an especially dedicated Android operating system in version 2.2 (Froy). This is a point clearly in their favor, since it clearly differs from the flood of Chinese products are limited to only carry the Android operating system from moving to a set top box without any added value or customization. This avoids all the headaches that Android is a "peel and adapted" to the media player and significantly improve end user experience.
Equipped with E-SATA ports, USB 3.0, HDMI 1.3 and support for installing an internal hard drive can handle all types of multimedia files and includes HD support (although currently not yet enabled in the absence of an early update ) for playing 3D content. The only fault that you can put, is that the processor does not include a certificate by Macrovision, will not play Blu-ray DVD or original to be protected by this system.
Equipped with proper Market (still very few applications, since it only has 22 of them), you can install all types of applications, from Skype to Facebook, going through a full browser (though not support flash) and Apk downloaded from Internet. A highlight video playback application that comes standard, as well as being compatible with most common formats like DivX, Xvid, AVI, MKV, MP4, MOV, FLV, DVD or BD-ISO-ISO (including support for output to 24p) allows you to select audio tracks and subtitles.
Equipped with USB ports (which you can connect keyboards, mice and stick Wi-Fi), output also includes optical and coaxial audio, component video and of course, the Ethernet port. In short, a total success by the manufacturer that will make sure the way forward in future Android-based media players.
Appear Pimero A1 XROID analysis: the Android-based player Dvico written in SlashGear on 18 August, 2011 by andres Cainzos