Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Hardware|
|Monday, 07 February 2011 16:09|
Gone and the old curved screens. That is a thing of the past, because now Mitsubishi has been able to create anything hands across a circular OLED screen . The recently presented at the fair ISE-2011 is currently taking place in Amsterdam.
As often happens with other displays that have a design that came out of the ordinary, this one is tricky: it is composed of small OLED panels of 128x128 pixels each, making a total resolution of 1920x256 pixels. The pixel size is 3 mm and density of about 111ppi, which is not bad for a prototype. The figures are complete with a radius of 917.15 mm, brightness 1.200cd / m² and a viewing angle both horizontal and vertical 80 °.
As you can imagine, it is designed specifically for the living room, but in advertising and signage. In fact, the ISE is dedicated to that. Therefore, we auqnue for now only to a prototype, sure it will not be too long before we can see in action at airports, malls or large stores sales.