Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Hardware|
|Thursday, 09 October 2008 14:17|
We continue with more releases carried out in recent days with the company Blusens.
The reason for this new note is that it has been revealed yet another ultraportable computer, but this time something simpler and simpler than the previous model.
It's called Blusens FreePC 8P, among other things comes with a fairly interesting display (TFT LCD) and a size slightly smaller 8-inch pan.
On this occasion comes with a processor developed by the company AMD (AMD800 exactly 500 MHz), a nearly minimal RAM select between 256 or 512MB and a 60GB hard drive storage capacity.
It incorporates an integrated webcam (although it has not known how many megapixels), the connection WiFi, two USB ports, a memory card reader (SD, MMC and MS) and VGA output.
As has happened with the Blusens FreePC 10P has not known anything about the final price. Also follow.
Via | Blusens