Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Hardware|
|Thursday, 29 October 2009 17:16|
Some time ago you specified the DNS operators, through an interesting article from which we intended to offer full information to that effect.
But digging a little more about these issues, today we will see how we can configure the router, Jazztel, through a series of steps that can be as useful as simple to follow.
Configure router Jazztel
Once you have your hands on operator Jazztel router, you must choose the location you are connected and specifically where it will use in your computer.
It is therefore necessary to connect the router to what you'll need the electrical transformer, phone cord, and the UTP.
After connecting everything as it should, we have successfully installed our hardware. But then we go to what interests us is how to configure router and Jazztel from own software itself, as there could be less.
Turn on computer and type into your browser the following address: http://192.168.1.1, then accessed with the following details: username admin, password admin.
Click Advanced Setup, WAN and click Edit now the connection that is already configured, and then Next until you reach the screen that asks us the username and password.
Put the information you have provided Jazztel (usually in the letter accompanying the kit that we have acquired,), and click Next again until you reach the page where it says Save. Push it to store all data.
In theory you might already have fully configured the ADSL connection. If not, we recommend calling for service from your operator.