Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Hardware|
|Monday, 22 March 2010 10:11|
We have new skin for media players DUNE house. This is the YADIS and has both a pint as functional rather than enviable.
The Yadis, or also known as "Yet Another Dune Indexer and Skinner" is a completely renewed graphical interface for media players in the house DUNE. Based on a script KiXtart, allows a friendly and enjoyable viewing of the films to be accessed with the team DUNE. Not only indicates a small synopsis of it, but are included technical features and face of the film. For the time being in development, but it seems to be "released" very soon, making these players in teams that are accessible and easy to handle.