Latest in the Section
- New Google Maps, first impressions
- Mobile games revenues to triple in portable consoles
- Google video portrays an evolution of the Web since its inception
- Utilities to keep your Android point
- Amazon mayhem, games lowered to $ 2
- New applications made during the Glass Google I / O 2013
- HP Slatebook X2 is the new HP hybrid Android
- Apple updates iTunes to version 11.0.3 with a new MiniPlayer and other minor improvements
- Angry Birds The film will be released in 2016
- Aprovecha al máximo Storify Business
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Hardware|
|Saturday, 21 July 2012 00:12|
One word is one that can define the new series of monitors LG just introduced: Awesome. Here's how it would classify the new IPS7 Series of high-end monitors that are 27 and 23 inches to complete the catalog of top-end equipment of Korean giant. As its name suggests, this is IPS panel monitors with high quality, but also incorporate the latest technologies of today in terms of image processing and connectivity.
The teams that make up this new series are IPS277L monitors (27 inches) and IPS237L (23 inches). With Cinema 3D Full HD panels, both teams are fully compatible with three-dimensional content of the passive system. Particularly noted for their careful design rather than a feature highly desired by today: are practically all screen, with an almost imperceptible frame of only 1.2mm. If to this we add a 11.4mm thick, few monitors of this kind can compete with LG in the market.
Both have a 250 nits brightness, viewing angles of 178 ° / 178 ° response time and perhaps a bit slow, that LG is estimated at 5ms. Technology and feature MHL , which allows connect your smartphone or tablet to display content, while charging the device directly, leaving no shot at any time. With a price yet to be determined, just seen the light of Asian lands.