Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Hardware|
|Friday, 15 June 2012 03:05|
For you to see the 4K this is not a fad, but that the audiovisual industry is betting heavily on it, continue with more news on that decision. In this case we get from France, where ATEME (a company specializing in video compression) just introduced a new compression CODEC for video resolutions up to 4K. This new codec has been given the name discriptivo little EAVC4 , but significantly improves the quality and compression compared with current systems.
Designed to support both 4K and 8K resolution with 4:2:2 or 4:4:4 sampling with precision 14-bit encoded using AVC-Intra and as encoding, this CODEC EACV4 get any better up to 20% the width of band used in both interlaced and progressive video. Designed for mobile devices also allows the simultaneous encoding both iPad (up to Full HD 1080p), as for all types of smartphones and tablets based on Android in both CBR and VBR encoding.
Specially designed for new multi-core 64-bit, allowing optimization algorithms at various levels, as in the video stream in the GOP, frames or directly on the macroblocks. Ultimately, a choice to be reckoned with to improve efficiency in coding and transmission of audio and video at high resolutions.