Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - General|
|Friday, 16 April 2010 19:14|
Browsing the net I have encountered the full archive of questions on Jeopardy! , one of the quintessential geek TV shows. Created by Merv Griffin in 1964, Jeopardy! Invented the concept of a TV program that will challenge the participants' knowledge in different areas, ranging from pure science to popular culture.
Since September 10, 1984, the show has aired continuously in the United States and has even been adapted for various international versions. In Mexico, had a local version between 1998 and 2000 in Spain was on the air in 2007., And in Argentina is transmitted from 2006 until today. Viewers around the world have gathered around the small screen to challenge themselves in different disciplines.
There is hardly a TV quiz show that has not been inspired Jeopardy!. Even some mathematicians have studied the dynamics of competition within the theory of games. A curious fact, some episodes of the first era (1964 - 1975) are stored in the archive of films and television from UCLA. The program has inspired several games, Nintendo, for example, drew the first version in 1987 , while in 2008, Sony launched its Playstation 3 adaptation.
So, readers hungry for information and knowledge to dive in more than 25 years of data from trivia!