Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - General|
|Thursday, 25 February 2010 06:30|
If you like planes or follow Mythbusters (Discovery series also known as Hunters myths) is more than sure you know Boneyard, one of the cemeteries of the world's largest aircraft located in the Mojave Desert.
Boneyard was created after the Second World War by the U.S. government in the Mojave Desert, site chosen for its altitude and arid conditions, and in it are stored many aircraft models (about 4,000), from the legendary B-52 to other more modern F-14 that retired U.S. Navy operating in 2006.
Well, now Google has taken people for the first time a series of high resolution satellite images of the 10 square miles of Boneyard already are available for browsing on Google Earth. Server takes a while browsing these catches and the truth that if you're a aerotrastornado "(to paraphrase one of the three microsiervos) you will enjoy it as a dwarf.