Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - General|
|Saturday, 11 May 2013 22:31|
Although it was something that had been rumored for some time, it's official that the ABC is working with Marvel on a TV series that will revolve around the world of SHIELD and Avengers: Agents of SHIELD.
This week we knew the news that The Avengers 2 , the sequel to the Avengers, could be tarnished by a possible change in the casting, specifically Chris Hemsworth (Thor) and Scarlett Johansson (Black Widow) porían have not reached a financial settlement with Marvel and would not have signed up to participate in the project. Admittedly, Marvel is setting the bar very high with the films being produced and looks set to export this success formula to the small screen as it has sealed a deal with ABC to produce the television series Agents of SHIELD that comes from the hand of Joss Whedon, director of The Avengers 1 and 2.
The series will bring us back to the SHIELD Agent Phil Coulson, caution with spoilers died in the first part of The Avengers. In fact, besides recovering the character in the series also recovered the actor who starred in The Avengers, Iron Man or Thor, that is, Clark Gregg. The pilot episode Agents of SHIELD is signed by Joss Whedon in the direction and in the script with Jed Whedon and Maurissa Tancharoen.
And what will treat the series? Agents of SHIELD, which is in production (the pilot was filmed in January and February of this year), revolves around Agent Phil Coulson and a team of agents from the Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division traveling around the world defending humanity. Besides the participation of Clark Gregg, the series will feature Brett Grant Dalton as Agent (expert in combat and espionage), Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda (pilot and martial arts), Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz (engineer), Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons (expert in biochemistry) and Chloe Skye Bennett as the hacker.
For Marvel is not the first TV series but, until now, have focused on animation series and, the truth is that watching movies Iron Man, Captain America and The Avengers, the expectation is quite large.
For now, the first pill of the series can be seen as a teaser tomorrow during the U.S. broadcast of the series "Once upon a time".