Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - General|
|Wednesday, 05 September 2012 01:45|
The Doctor's Wife , the fourth episode of the sixth season of Doctor Who , written by Neil Gaiman, and if you did not know by now that you're informed. This is an outstanding chapter with a subtle pattern, delicious and romantic, a story that gave the Doctor a unique opportunity to talk in person with your most beloved and long-running companion, the TARDIS. Gaiman has received several awards for this work, the Sunday night joined the Hugo for Best Dramatic Presentation, Short , during his acceptance speech announced that it is working on a new episode of Doctor Who .
Neil Gaiman will write another chapter in the legendary series of the BBC! The exact words were:
Last year, Gaiman, I was not sure if he would write for Doctor Who, and spoke thus to Digital Spy:
So the author of The Sandman, American Gods, Stardust Caroline or found a good enough story to develop a script. The question we all ask now is when we see that chapter?. Apparently the episode is scheduled for the second half of the seventh season, so we could see him in the spring of 2013. However it should be remembered that The Doctor's Wife was scheduled for the fifth season but was not issued until the sixth for budgetary reasons. Could the same thing happen again? Yes, so we did not do many illusions, we might not see Gaiman's name in the credits until the eighth season, but when it was issued when issued, certainly worth the wait.
I am excited and scared in equal measure. Excited because if Gaiman weaves a good story might give us another chapter to remember. Scared because expectations about that chapter will be very high, as non-compliance will shower bad and malicious reviews.