Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - General|
|Tuesday, 07 August 2012 01:45|
SyFy Channel has greenlit the pilot for a new television series titled High Moon . This is an adaptation of the sci-fi young adult novel The Lotus Caves written in 1969 by John Christopher. The pilot, which will last ninety minutes, will begin filming this September in Vancouver (Canada), although production will end in November this year there is still no date for the issuance of the chapter in question.
More than two years there was talk of this television adaptation and finally the project focuses on a pilot I have really wanted to see. The address of the driver is at your own Jim Danger Gray, also scripted by Bryan Fuller turn is responsible for production. Fuller is a well known creator of television, credits include Pushing Daisies, Wonderfalls and Dead Like Me, little gems of worship. He is currently engaged in Hannibal, NBC focused on the figure of Dr. Hannibal Lecter, but also has in hand the resurrection of Monkingbird Lane.
The story of The Lotus Caves develops in the future, specifically in the year 2068. The moon is inhabited by settlers living in a structure known as "The Bubble". Two young men, Mary and Steve, bored with life in the bubble escape from the settlement and end up finding some caves in which they live an intelligent alien race hitherto unknown. This discovery will face various factions to take over the operation of the satellite and the knowledge of these aliens.
The president of Syfy, Mark Stern, this adaptation is:
That sounds great, I have faith in the channel responsible SyFy Battlestar Galactica, Eureka, Warehouse 13 and Alphas. We may be dealing with something good, you can.