Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - General|
|Sunday, 05 August 2012 03:05|
inSSIDer (Android) is an application that I find quite useful when performing an analysis of the Wi-Fi networks around us, the channels used or the signal strength received. In case of interference with other networks can take a look to select the channel that is "cleaner" with the advantage of performing this analysis from our smartphone or our Android tablet without having to go with a laptop if we perform a site survey. The desktop version was a very commendable and, the truth is that the version just released for Android has set the bar very high and can become an interesting tool if, for example, we often work with networks. Free.
Radio France (IOS and Android ) is the official implementation of the various national radio stations in France and with which we have access to the various issues that carried over the Internet. With this application you will have access to 8 live radio stations, program information and access to podcasts of old programs. The application is quite good and can be an interesting addition to test our mastery of the French language in these days of summer. Free.
CalculatorIP (Windows Phone) is a curious program that can help us in our work if, for example, we manage networks or simply want to set up our home network or from a friend. With this application, our terminal will provide a Windows Phone Calculator IP addresses (IPv4) with which we can calculate segments of a network, get the mask to be used or the maximum number of hosts that we can get connected. Free.
Nestlé Kitchen (Android and iPhone OS ) is one of those applications which is always nice to have on hand for consultation or simply to learn to cook or improve our technique. The application, published by the multinational Nestlé supply, offers users of Android devices and IOS access to over 1,000 recipes, videos with the preparation of recipes, menu suggestions, recipes "random" (if we dare to suggestions) and, ultimately, recipe ideas to increase our staff and to act as perfect hosts for the next celebration we have at home. Free.
GNotes (Android) is an application-oriented users to take notes (including handwriting), organize the notes into folders, add images into the notes, issue notes and, most interestingly, to synchronize the information in the cloud through Gmail. Moreover, to facilitate the recovery of all data, annotations are stored in the SD of the terminal, so that we can migrate easily if you change phones. To some extent, the operation of the application is very similar to Evernote (unless you use the Google cloud to sync) and, in fact, there is convergence between the two applications as GNotes to send notes to Evernote. Free.
Fhotoroom (Windows Phone) is an application that, at first glance, will remind us Instagram then we can take pictures, share them on our profiles on social networks and, as a preliminary step, we can edit photos and apply some type of filter which are included. And although Instagram may think is better, the truth is quite promising PhotoRoom because if you are the users who like to apply filters, with this application we will have available over 130 to choose from. Free.