Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - General|
|Tuesday, 31 July 2012 01:45|
By now you know that The Avengers was a huge commercial success in its first weekend raised more than $ 200 million and earnings do not stop there. The film directed by Joss Whedon television swept the box office, to that we add the merchandising, sales on DVD and Blu-Ray, the TV broadcasting rights and so on. The Avengers continue making money and filling the coffers of the study for a long time, and I'm sure the sequel will have a similar impact.
It was hoped that Marvel Studios exprimiese the most of this hit movie, so no wonder they have decided to try his luck on the small screen and convert the movie into a television series . It is known that the television division of Marvel is in discussions with the U.S. network ABC, if both parties agree to develop the project would start soon. In addition to The Avengers, Marvel and ABC have on hand a Hulk series about to debut next year.
It is too early to know what will happen but have been released the first details about the project, we know that one of the heroes of the film no place in the television series, need to know the name of the person killed. We also know that the story will develop in the same universe of The Avengers, which will not focus on the adventures of superheroes and it's quite possible that the protagonists are a group of police who must deal with life in a world where there are superpowers, for better or for worse. The basic idea is to explore the universe of The Avengers movie and see how the actions of the super touch the lives of ordinary people. Given that the project development stage we would be more than likely that these details were changing as time passes. So let us have no illusions about anything because everything is in the air.
The problem that I see a series like The Avengers is the cost, it takes much money to build a project like this, think of the special effects needed to make credible that universe weekly. So the idea of making a drama about cops are more likely to focus on superheroes. Such problems were largely responsible for the failure of Terra Nova and Falling Skies (still in issue), series that relied heavily on special effects and atmosphere but were unable to create a context for the development of their stories.
If we follow the line of police drama would have a choral, with several main characters. The writers would have to create characters with whom viewers could identify, provide them with personality, character and interest. Unfortunately, the ABC has spent several years trying to replicate the success of Lost and all its choral series have failed miserably as Flashforward, The River or V. Will luck with The Avengers?