Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - General|
|Thursday, 19 July 2012 01:45|
The TNT has given the green light to produce a television pilot based on the novel The Last Ship by William Brinkley, a post-apocalyptic drama written in 1988 which will feature Michael Bay and executive producer. Again, Michael Bay, the man responsible for Con Air, The Island and the saga Transformers , a director unable to maintain a fixed plane, tending to move the camera from side to side and obsessed with making shots from all angles. A man who thinks the film is a roller coaster and its mission is not to lull the viewer. I will not deny that he has done well but the quality of their work leaves much to be desired.
The TNT should be looking for a new success for your grill now that The Closer, the series star, farewell forever. Not that things will go wrong at the chain, some series as Rizzoli & Isles, Leverage, Southland and Franklin & Bash kept hearing good data but their commitment to science fiction, Falling Skies , has not reaped the expected success and have yet to see the performance of the new proposals: Dallas, Perception and Major Crimes.
If we ignore what it says Michael Wright, president and head of programming for TNT, TBS and Turner Classic Movies, The Last Ship is shown as a product of the most desirable:
The plot of the novel is very attractive Brinkley, after a global catastrophe almost the entire population of the planet is dead, but the crew of a naval destroyer survives. This group will accept the new reality as they are probably the only survivors.
If the pilot convinced the chain ordered a season of The Last Ship. The truth is that it has great potential to reach our screens but despite the powerful backing of Michael Bay and its interesting starting point do not know if this is a worthwhile project.
Photo: Screen Crush