Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - General|
|Saturday, 23 June 2012 01:44|
Preliminary Results Program (PREP) is a mechanism employed by the Federal Electoral Institute of Mexico in order to make a quick count after the votes. It was implemented at the federal level in the 2000 election, and has been used in subsequent elections (2003, 2006, 2009). 2012, has paid special attention to ensure the transparency of this year, with events including the signing of an agreement to work jointly with the National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM).
For the 2012 elections, the IFE has released Election 2012 , a mobile application that will allow Mexicans view the results of the PREP at the end of election day. The application is available for IOS and BlackBerry (strange that there is a version for Android), and have no cost. Through this program, you can watch the progress of the quick count for the presidential election and the deputies and senators. The PREP count will begin at 20:00 am on July 1, two hours after the close of polling.
I downloaded the application and the interface is very simple (a bit ugly, but the important thing is to act when necessary). It has very few options, for example, if your body is no choice of governor, does not display the result, but includes a tab that takes you to the site of the IFE. Once on the page of the Institute, will be available in greater detail the results. It is said that the application will be PREP figures contrast with an image of the record of each box, but that function is not yet available.
Note that the numbers are not valid PREP office, it is a quick check gives a sketch of how cells count progresses. In 2006, for example, at times he Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador in the lead, but ultimately the trend is reversed with a pyrrhic margin in favor of Felipe Calderon. In this respect, the PREP results serve to give an idea of how open or closed may be the choice as the official numbers will be announced until two or three days after the vote.