Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - General|
|Saturday, 14 April 2012 00:03|
If there is something Apple hates to see in their products are slits. The more compact and less noticeable seams between different parts of carcasses of better devices, a trend that according to several new patents were thinking of applying to its flagship-and painful-white earbuds.
In the first patent, entitled " Ultrasonically welded Structures and methods for marking the Same "- Apple describes how by using the technique known by the name of ultrasonic welding , can assemble the various parts typical of the headphones to the result is a seamless unibody structure visible.
On the other side in the second, entitled " Curved plastic object and deburring systems and methods for the Same ", the company will detail the methods for constructing the classical membrane leaky headphones where the sound comes out so that there be no imperfection using an abrasive material that covers the vibrating object and making polish.
That said, I really hope that Apple updates once their standard headphones as I said at the beginning because the current ones are pretty bad, its sound quality is bad and also spoil very quickly. And obviously if this unibody headphones sounds great, should not remain only on aesthetics, in this case the sound is vital.