Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - General|
|Tuesday, 10 April 2012 22:14|
Late last year we first heard that the project was the Norwegian engineer Kare Halvorsen. A hexapod robot prototype with the peculiarity that could move rolling, circular turning into a sort of sphere. With this third video showing the engineer in April, MorpHex is a reality that shows a lack of touches and movement mechanism certainly disturbing.
The work has been done Halvorsen has shown through his blog, work with photos and videos of the process of making this curious robot. Effort where we could see the problems facing the engineer in the past four months.
As I said at the beginning, it seems that the robot is not over for good and its creator is willing to improve the trajectory achieved by the robot so far (slightly curved). An effort that will conclude with part of the event MorpHex Boca Bearings 2012.
Future of marketing and little is known. We can think of a very sophisticated toy for all kinds of people or as an aid in extreme situations. Time will tell. I leave you with the previous videos during the process of creating MorpHex: